60 Good Dares (Fun & Free Game List)
💡 Fun List of Good Dares to Use for Truth or Dare Games
Last update: 2021-05-12
Inside this article
During the game of truth or dare, you might need good dares to accompany your truth questions. Truth or dare is a fun game to play with a small group of friends. Enjoy the list of dares for below. They're guaranteed to make your game more fun.
Play truth or dare to get to know your friends better. And to have a fun game night! Remember, the best dares are those that encourage the group to do something funny. And encourage the other players in the truth or dare game to want to ask more truth or dare questions. Accompany these dares with our best truth questions for a fun night.
Be conscious of any questions and dares. Make sure they won't spark any bad behavior, bad memories, or fights amongst the group. Before playing, try testing the waters with the group by choosing only a handful of questions to ask. And then ask a few dares. See how the group responds. And then continue playing in open format.
How to play
To play the game, a person asks, "Truth or dare?" to a player. The player must choose either truth or dare. If they choose truth, then they must answer a truth question that they're prompted. If they answer, "dare." Then they must perform one of the really good dare questions from the list below. Complete a round by having each player answer a question or perform a dare.
Good Dares for Guys
- Lick the hand of the person to your right.
- For the rest of the game, bark at the person to your left.
- Pick someone in the group and let them slap you in the face.
- Try to hold your breath for one minute.
- Let the group pose you in an embarrassing position.
- Eat a spoonful of cinnamon.
- Post something embarrassing on social media.
- Let the guy to your right punch your arm.
- Let someone read your text messages.
- Tell the group the last time you made out with a girl.
- Lick the floor.
- Bark at the group and lick the group like a dog.
- Act like a crazy chicken for 30-seconds.
- Let the person to your right take an ugly picture of you. Pretend you're obese. Or make an ugly face. And then let them send that to your crush.
- Text your crush and tell them that you smell like garlic on the weekends.
- Call a friend and try to pick a fight with them.
- Lick the bottom of your dirtiest shoe.
- Mix all the leftovers in the refrigerator together and then take a bite.
Good Dares for Girls
- Tell the group someone you've never told anyone.
- Let the person to your right braid your hair.
- Go outside and yell as loud as you can.
- Tell the group about the last time you made out with a guy.
- Tell the group the most embarrassing thing you've ever done.
- Take a picture that's revealing and send it to a boy.
- Let someone in the group draw on your with permanent marker.
- Tell the group if you've ever cheated on a boyfriend.
- Jump up and down and sing a song at the same time.
- Put on the bra of someone else in this group.
- Dance like a stripper for one full-minute.
- Do one thing you're afraid of.
- Write a dirty fantasy you would never tell anyone else.
- Walk outside and tell the first person you see that you want to marry them.
- Call your crush and profess your love to him or her.
- Put as much popcorn in your mouth as you can without chewing.
Dares for Kids
- Serenade the person to your right with a song.
- Run around the house outside.
- Lick a bar of soap.
- Fill your mouth with marsh mellows.
- Sing a song as loud as you can.
- Put as many ice cubes as you can in your pockets.
- Let someone in the group spin you in a chair for 30-seconds.
- Eat as much hot sauce as you can.
- For a full-minute cry like you're a baby.
- Try to make one person in the group smile.
- Let someone else text a friend on your phone and say anything they want.
- Let anyone in the group text the last person you spoke with.
- Eat a spoonful of any condiment in the refrigerator.
- Mimic being the person on your right's parent. Choose to be either their mother, father, or grand parent.
- Brush the hair of the person to your left until it's your turn.
- Fill your mouth with water and try to whistle.
Dares for Teens
- Play air guitar for one minute long.
- Let someone lick a part of your body.
- Eat a raw piece of garlic.
- Tell us if you've ever lied to your parents.
- Tell the group about your first kiss.
- Explain the biggest lie you've ever told your parents.
- Change your profile picture on social media.
- Eat food without using your hands.
- Post a status update of your biggest regret in life.
- Text someone randomly and tell them about your worst habit.
- Try to do a cart wheel.
- Fill your entire mouth with sugar and then try to chew it.
- Drink three cups of milk without stopping.
- Throw a couple ice cubes under your shirt until they melt.
- Break a raw egg onto either your forehead or between your palms.
- Call five different friends and pretend that you have different accents for each one.
- Take a walk down a busy street and pretend to be talking to yourself.
- Perform a strip-tease to someone in the room and keep going until they start laughing.
- Do the weirdest thing you can think of to the person to your right.
- For the rest of the game, wear a hat that you make out of tinfoil.
- Every time someone says the word "bark," for the rest of the game, bark like a dog.
- Take off your shirt for the rest of the game.
- Put food in your mouth and try to recite a song.
- Try to put your entire hand into your mouth.
- Try to lick your elbow.
- Make your profile picture on social media a sexy photo for 30-minutes.
- Be someone's pet for the next 10-minutes.
- Attempt to do a magic trick, even if you can't do one.
- Show everyone in the group your phone search history.
- Pretend to be a homeless person until it's your turn.
- Text your parents and tell them that your girlfriend is pregnant. Or if you're the girlfriend, text them and tell them that you're pregnant.
- Talk to yourself and say embarrassing stories until it's your turn.
- Chew on a full or half lemon for at least three minutes.
- Write a fake Facebook post about your feelings. Make sure that the post is dramatic. And long. And post it for at least 30-minutes.
- This or That Questions
- Questions for Couples
- Fun Questions to Ask
- Questions to Ask Your Crush
- Deep Questions to Ask a Girl
- Never Have I Ever Questions
- Questions to Ask
- Most Likely To Questions
- How Well Do You Know Me Questions
- Good Dares
- Yes or No Questions
- Fun Things To Do With Friends
- What If Questions
- Would You Rather Questions for Teens
- Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
- Unanswerable Questions
- Games to Play on Zoom
- Truth or Drink Questions
- Instagram Names
- Random Questions